Friday, July 4, 2008

Staging in Philly

So, I had good intentions to touch base with everyone before I left Minnesota, but it seems that I had a bit more packing/repacking to take care of before I left early Thursday. Sorry friends - I have a bad habit of leaving in a whirl-wind fashion, which you probably already knew;) Anyways, I'm here in Philly right now for the segment of orientation known as "Staging." We are getting a general overview of all the elements of Peace Corps service and the anticipation of leaving for Kyrgyzstan is definitely building. I don't have much time to write now, but I can honestly say that I feel like I am in the right place!

2 comments:

Eric Luhmann said...

Erin:

Have a safe trip. We look forward to visiting you in Kyrgyzstan!

Love,
Eric, Oksana, Andrew and Liza

Luhmann's said...

Have a safe trip. Contact us when you can.

Love from Rockford, Chris, Judy & Mark!!

Answers to your questions:

1) YES
2) Yes - one of us will.
3) OK for now, call when can.